Quote


A good programmer is a lazy programmer, because he writes minimum code.
--Anonymous


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Power Toys!!

Hi Friends,

I don't remember exactly when I heard about Microsoft Power Toys for Windows XP. I remember it was during work. If I come across interesting links or freewares at work, I will forward those links to my personal email, so that I can try those at home. When I checked my email today I found the link to Power Toys.

What I liked most is the Alt-Tab Replacement. Install this tool, and then if you press Alt+Tab, instead of usual boring switch tasks screen, you will get a more elegant window with preview of windows to switch. Try it, you will sure like it.

There are other interesting tools, too. A power calculator, Image Resizer, CD slide show creator, etc. I haven't tried all. I have installed the Virtual Desktop manager, but not sure how to use it. Still trying it.

Here is the link to download Power Toys - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

See a screenshot of Alt-Tab Replacement.



Download and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment